Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

I'm feeling kinda positive now!

we should be signing ex-Championship players to have the quality required, if we''re building a squad long therm. Of course that would mean there was a plan.

The time for blindly following what the club spews out has long since passed.

well it''s still early july and we have signed 4 players for next to nothing of a very good standard. We have a bulge of youth coming through and the likes of Hoolahan and Dejan look like staying who are good enough for top half championship at least. Fozzy i can''t wait to see the back of, rusty ain''t all that, a poor etuhu in my opinion and Pattison is utter dog turd. Clingan is the only player i''ll be sad to see go. If we can get Whaley and Lee, i think our team will look immense.

To those who say this stuff about youth not hacking league 1, what a load of rubbish! Look at fabien delph and loads of others, they''re probably these days more fit and robust than these supposed ''hard knock old timers'' you talk about! If they''re good enough, they''re old enough, it ain''t as if they''re toddlers, some people need to pick up a human biology book and see that, by 18 in most cases, men are fully grown and give over with such a petty unfounded opinion.

As for the signings, from what i''ve heard, they all seem pretty useful, by no means cristiano ronaldo but these are permenant signings we have barely spent money on and all of the were offered new deals at their old clubs. This is good business, seriously.

I''ll be let down if we don''t spend near the £700k at least but for now i''m happy, and much more optimistic than this time last year when the likes of Koroma and TAH were joining