Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

this wonderful message board

i know it all looks a bit grim today but i have been trawling the depths (some of the other so called norwich fan sites) and one or two of them are bizarre to say the least

what we do have on here are intelligent fans who although don''t always agree with each other''s posts don''t resort to calling each other various four letter words and worse!

some others can amazingly find other things to discuss (unrelated to football)

this is by far the best football message board for norwich fans and the past two days has proved it, thanks to the moderators who must be busting a gut to put all this out!

[quote]i know it all looks a bit grim today but i have been trawling the depths (some of the other so called norwich fan sites) and one or two of them are bizarre to say the least what we do have on here ar...[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more gazza.  This is by far and away the best football message board on the net

You are not wrong, gazza.  I''ve just had a quick look at one site that''s been invaded by Binners, Millwall, Palace, Charlton...you name it you can just about find it there.  And don''t think that you''ll actually find much in the way of reasoned debate on a topic vaguely related to football - except from a few die-hard City fans who are trying to bring some sanity to bear - it''s like a dictionary of all the slagging off words and phrases you could ever hope to read against your own team.  No, this board is certainly the best for our fans who want to talk about football - even if we often disagree!