Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

worthy spill the beans!

wouldn´t it be really great at the end of the transfer window for worthy or someone else in the club for that matter to publicly state every single transfer target we had. i.e who did we make moves for. who did we put in bids for. i think that would make interesting reading. did we actually inquire about chris sutton? henrik laarson? kluivert? overmars? crouch? etc etc. if anyone knows anything for sure then post it up!

Please advise when was the last time this ever happened.

If Worthy did make such a statement only more incentive for those who feel we should push the boat out that we didn''t do enough to sign those targets.

I am on a safe bet Worthy or anyone at the club keeps schtum.

didn''t think about Overmars, but what a quality signing he would be! has he gone anywhere from Barca? play on either wing (esp. right) but wages would be huge though. anyone agree?

peter, don´t be so serious! my message started with "wouldn´t", therefore implying that it is not normal practice to tell who you´ve been after. i was merely stating that it would make fantatsic reading.

Now that would be interesting. I doubt they would do it though, because they probably have some sort of gentleman''s agreement not to divulge anything, especially to the media.

But I think we all know that 95% of what we read in the press re speculation and on the message boards is utter tosh.

Ama