Sign in to follow this  
San Miguel

Am I the only one...

Apparently we are playing proper footabll (read meaningless triangle passing lacking any sort of direct threat in the opposing 18 yard box) and have a points total that is releation form.  Unless I am mistaken any goal is good, regardless of how it goes in. If we go down with our pretty football that will be the last you see of it. Kids and castoffs in league one dont pass it around they go direct all the time.[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Football is a results business end of the day and most of the time this season we aren''t getting good results!

On Tuesday night other than the goals we were by far the better team, playing good football while Watford were very limited. But at the end of the day they one more goal than us so deserved to win end of story.

I find it worrying that we dominate a cr*p team like Watford yet still lose - thats relegation form!

It annoys me when fans go on about "I wouldn''t want us to play like Stoke" bullsh*t!

I would like to us play like Stoke cause they have been successful while we haven''t. Stoke are only direct in the final 3rd, which is where you should be direct in my opinion and its one of Norwichs biggest failings in recent years. You don''t win games by dominating pocession but being powderpuff in the final 3rd and not putting the ball in the net which was us at Watford the other night!

Stoke probably play more football than us at the back and in midfield if the truth be said.

[/quote]Why don''t you go and support stoke then. Norwich are a footballing team and so they should be. People like you who just want results are glory hunters who don''t care about the club. You just want to be able to say, i saw the good teams play not that Norwich play like a good team and hopefully become a good team.[/quote]

I won''t support Stoke because I''m from Norwich and thats why I support Norwich. If I came from Stoke then I would support either them or Port Vale!

If you''ve been to more games than me - 5-600, been on 4-5 pre season tours, seen Norwich play on more than 90 grounds then you''d of done well sir, but calling me a glory hunter is laughable and to say I don''t care about the club is equally so!

I''ve probably forgot more games than you''ve been to and I''d guess you are more than likely still going to school!

[/quote]Why is it laughable to suggest you don''t care about the club. You want the clubs reputation to be demolished by playing hoofball. Carrow Road will be a fortress again if we keep playing proper football. [/quote]