No, not the place or the team, the man. What a great interview in today''s EDP! I like his clear and unambiguous style.

All our new players are on divisional pay-related contracts. So definately no going bust if we go down. None of our players are on huge wages. (A gentle nod towards Poorman Road??)

He wants continued transparency (another gentle nod southwards??). And they ARE still negotiating with other potential players.

I think we''re in safe hands at the moment.

Yeah I must admit when I read that I thought what a totally cimmitted and dedicated man he is to the cause of Norwich City. Not going on holiday etc when he has a family to consider only emphasises what a loyal servant he is to the cause. Very well thought out comments and just what the Norwich faithful wishes to hear. Give me Doncaster any day because he is at least thinking of the well being of the club further down the line rather than just this season and when you think of how other clubs have gone in the past it just makes you gateful that we have a Chef executive that is not only wise but seems to give 110% to the job.