Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

PLAYER RATINGS:

Am a bit tipsy and tired writing this and no one else seems to have bothered so here it goes!

Here are my match ratings for tonight..........

1) Marshall.......9. Despite being at fault for the Forest equaliser he made 5 fine saves toinight: free kick especially. Even outclassed the outstaning Camp which is saying something!

2) Omozuzi.......6. Dont think he was half as bad as people are making out. Even at CB looked fairly comfortable enough.

3) Kennedy.......7. Made a couple of crucial tackles and overall looked quality tonight.

4) Docs.......6. Did well up until the red. Could have cost us the game but also saved us conceding an almost certain goal. Still as clumsy as ever but I love the baffon.

5) Berty.......6. Not a great performance from what used to be such a promising player. Prob our worst starter toninght. Passing was a bit lax and struggled getting forward.

6) Pattison.....7. Battled all night and finally brock his goal duck. Cant knock him even though I want to.

7) Clingan.......9 (MOM). Is there any boundaries to what this man can do? Excellent in midfield and at CB. Quite simply awsome.

8) Croft........7. Again lacked that final delivery but much improved. He quite cleraly loves wearing to Yellow shirt. Please Croft, lets have a good performance against Palace!! Please please please!!

9) Bell.......8. What a find. He wouldnt look out of place in any Premiership outfit. If only we could morph him and Croft we would have one hell of a player!!

10) Lita.......5. Very little impact. Should have made more effort to impose him self on the game. Though to be fair he worked his betties off.

11) Hoolahan.......7. At last a telling performance from the Irishman. I think we may have found somewhere on the pitch where he may shine. Shame he had to come off.

SUBS:

Otsemobor.......6. Did ok but nothing outstanding.

Fotheringham.......6. Didnt really notice him tbh. But I suppose his presence contributed to the equaliser. Credit where creditd due.

Cureton.......Think I heard his name mentioned but couldnt even be sure if he came on! Prob didnt.