Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

OPEN YOUR EYES - Shackell

Maybe I didnt explain myself properly on the Shackell was a mistake thread.So I will explain it in Retard terms.We currently play these loan players:-BertrandOmnusziKennedyLitaSibierskiLupoliIf we loan another centre back, then we have to drop one of these from the squad. If we drop a striker, then Jamie Cureton cannot go on loan. We can only play 5 per week?So if we play a back four of:

Omnuzi    Kennedy   NEW LOAN   Bertrand

Then we can only play one of Lupoli, Lita and Sibierski.  We now have one permanent striker and one permanent centre back.

This club is a pathetic joke.

[quote user="National express super guard "]Kennedy and Lupoli don''t count coz of that loophole, but otherwise a great point!!!! something up with you today?[/quote]Just distressed at the league table and the AGM.What loophole is this? because they are from overseas?

yeah its a great loophole we can exploit coz apparently celtic are foreign!!! we all knew fiorentina were, but celtic!?!?!chill out superwes, I along with many others are furious with the club after the AGM but sad fact is all we can do is sit back and watch. (by the way, long shot but your initials aint KP are they?)

Roeder says he is not looking to loan another centre back at the moment anyway , Omozusi and Drury will cover if Doc or Kennedy get injured .Club really is a shambles right now.

[quote user="National express super guard "] coz apparently celtic are foreign!!! we all knew fiorentina were, but celtic!?!?!

[/quote]

Well they do like waving their Irish flags, singing songs about the IRA.

Oh! and they had to have a minutes applause instead of a minutes silence. Due to that a couple of hundred fans walked out at the start ot the silence.

Yep they''re foreigners to me. 

[quote user="National express super guard "]yeah its a great loophole we can exploit coz apparently celtic are foreign!!! we all knew fiorentina were, but celtic!?!?!chill out superwes, I along with many others are furious with the club after the AGM but sad fact is all we can do is sit back and watch. (by the way, long shot but your initials aint KP are they?)[/quote]Ok I will chill!Nope sorry, they are not my initials.....

[quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="National express super guard "] coz apparently celtic are foreign!!! we all knew fiorentina were, but celtic!?!?![/quote]

Oh! and they had to have a minutes applause instead of a minutes silence. Due to that a couple of hundred fans walked out at the start ot the silence.

[/quote]Rangers fans are worse.....

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="National express super guard "] coz apparently celtic are foreign!!! we all knew fiorentina were, but celtic!?!?!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rangers fans are worse.....
[/quote]

They''re closer to the knuckle that is true.