Sign in to follow this  
boro bloke

Stop being so negative

Will everyone show a little faith we have just come through a difficult spell of games that alot of established premiership sides would have come through with less pionts we have we have just played three of the top sides that have performed well in the premiership for god knows how many years. We all should no that we cant compete financially with them so lets have a little faith. Give Jonson,helveg time to adapt Mckenzie a decent run in the side safri is coiming back to fitness lets get behind the team and put are energy into better things.
Worthington has not really let us down so far lets be positive im sure the man has something up his sleeve. Im sure we can get points out of the everton''s southamptons,charltons portsmouths fulhams man citys W.B.A. spurs palace etc etc so come on lets just get behind them for god sake and if we are bottom by christmas and a long way of the pace then i will eat my words. Realistically we know are first season will be a struggle but come on lets get behind the boys city till i die!!!!!!