Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Unbelievable...

And still the delia brigade are shouting out in support of our ''saviour.'' I''ve given up blaming smith for the demise of this club, it''s not her fault cos she knows she can get away with it! The reason this club is on a one way ticket to league one is the supporters. Never has a boards lack of ambition been so matched by the fans. The fact is at virtually any other club across the land the two faced lying cook and her cronies would have been hounded out a long time ago. Still, to all you supporters who accept paying your hard earned cash on season tickets and merchandise only to have the current board laugh at you and spit in your face, good luck to you. To all the fans afraid to upset the apple cart, who love seeing a club in demise, who love a good ''ol relegation battle, who don''t really care about success and just like watching a fair game of football in a nice cosy atmosphere, well good luck to you too. And before anyone comes out with the classic and childish ''binner'' insults, i am not, i am a life long city fan who''s had enough and who is truly disgusted with the people ''running'' my club into the dirt and embarrased by my fellow fans willing to let them. Oh and by the way being a ''fan'' doesn''t mean you support and cheer everything without question, that is a ''mug.''