Sign in to follow this  
Mike

SCG

Knowing as I do at least three members of the SCG, I can state that they have nothing but the clubs best interests at heart and those of you slagging them off would be better placed directing your anger towards the employees of the club that landed them in a no win situation.

It''s for certain employees of the club to come clean, not a group that is there to advise the club.

Also, I really don''t see why you are giving Tilson such a hard time. He''s already said he disagrees with the way it''s been handled but he has to respect the wishes of the people that told him in confidence...

Joe Ferrari and Doomcaster should be letting us know what''s going on.

[quote user="Mike"]

Knowing as I do at least three members of the SCG, I can state that they have nothing but the clubs best interests at heart and those of you slagging them off would be better placed directing your anger towards the employees of the club that landed them in a no win situation.

It''s for certain employees of the club to come clean, not a group that is there to advise the club.

Also, I really don''t see why you are giving Tilson such a hard time. He''s already said he disagrees with the way it''s been handled but he has to respect the wishes of the people that told him in confidence...

Joe Ferrari and Doomcaster should be letting us know what''s going on.

[/quote]

Interesting post, however if the club are putting them in these no win situations and using them as spin doctors to leak little pieces of information when they request why do they stand for this and why do they not resign from their posts if they get such a hard time? Furthermore do they put pressure on the people or employees such as Ferrari and Doomcaster to be honest with the fans instead of being secretitive and use their postion in the SCG to relay the disgust to how the paying fans are treated by this bunch of clowns?