Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Message for Delia & the fans

Having thought long & hard about the Hux situation, I reckon the following is true.Roeder is a driven man. He is desperate to succeed. He will tread on anybody & everybody''s toes to get it. He knows that he can do what he likes AS LONG AS THE CLUB SUCCEEDS; all the hand-wringing & gnashing of teeth will be forgotten if NCFC reach the play-offs next year (& brought right back up again if not).And what does he owe Hux? Personally, nothing. Neither does he give a fig about being jealous, frightened of his influence etc. etc.rubbish being promulgated here. He is being entirely pragmatic & unsentimental in his pursuit of success. If he fails, it''ll be the long walk off the short plank, & I don''t think you''ll find him whinging about it.So who does owe Hux?YOU DO!!!!Who else? THE BOARD!!!!!!I suggest you petition the Board to organise something truly special - I don''t know, a testimonial against an all-star team, a really good presentation event - somebody out there must have a brilliant idea, a way that you could make yourselves absolutely, definitively special to him.It''s up to you.

Good Post

But do you think that Glen will want the Ghost of Darren Hucks playing in the summer season even for a tribute?

Alos will the New side want this that sign Hucks?

Good Idea, just don''t know if it will work.

Cheers