Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Thank God for Eye of Pregnant Newt!.

West Brom fans laughed at him, Scum fans laughed at him, but its the old wizard who''s laughing now!. When will they learn?.

Has anyone noticed that when, not if, Crystal Palace win at Cardiff, all three promoted teams will feature a bird on their badge. A sure mystical sign if ever I saw one eh?. Even one of our fine moderators is called Raven, these signs cannot be ignored!.

Well I like Ian Dowie, I like Palace, and it will suit City if the Palace go up instead of West Ham, so now my curse will be directed at the Irons.

Did you notice the ball directed against the post in the dying seconds last night?. That was the eyes of a pregnant newt''s doing its work!. I warned them, how dare they think that they could leach on City''s glory. Gee, can you imagine the bloody song and dance they would have made, if they had won at Cardiff. Fair makes you shudder.

I failed in my attempt to gain a Norfolk Virgin for the spells full potency, but in the end the added rabid bat wings were enough!. Mind you, one for Cardiff would be handy.

Anyway, enough of my drivel, I''m right out of pyschic energy after last night, so I must conserve my powers for Cardiff and next season. Hammers beware!.

If I have upset you in the past, I apologise. If you have upset me in the past, you are forgiven.

I knew the slight deflection taking the last minute shot onto the woodwork was your doing - top stuff!!

first wiz

merlin has nothing on you mate

did you know i am a white witch (no, not really, but sometimes insults like that are thrown my way), but if you need an assistance in any of your brews i would be more than willing!!

to cardiff then, care to predict the score wiz?

Wiz might not be a pro gambler but I''m playing in the World Poker Championship in Vegas next week as is another Norwich fan that I''m going to meet at Gatwick tomorrow. We both won our $10000 through a well know bookies poker site (that begins with L). They are only taking 50 people and at least 2 are Canaries. Good eh! And top prize is about $3.5m so wish us luck and we might be buying a few shares in the club when we get back ;-)

widget if you are flying virgin atlantic, you will have my daughter looking after you, she is working on that flight tomorrow, make sure you let everyone know you support norwich and you will be treated like royalty, her name is michelle and she has red hair, you can''t miss her!!! i have told her there may be some norwich fans on board, it will make her day :-)

you will probably get a few free drinks lol

oh and good luck, if you haven''t been to vegas before you will love it !!

Not on Virgin unfortunately mate. On continental. Me and the other chap will be travelling in our Norwich shirts though. Maybe she will see us in the airport. We''re going on a Continental Airlines flight.
Haven''t been before - gonna be fantastic!
Plus my internet tournies have gone great for the last 3 days. Had my first ever win tonight. Hopefully peaking in form at the right time!
Will report back on my return!

How can I refuse Gazza?, with you helping me, hell, we''re be top next season!. but be warned its drains your energy. I don''t go in for this score prediction stuff, suffice to say Palace will go up, trust me and prepare for wacky things happing.

The Widjet: Of course I wish you luck and if I have time I will do my best for you both, this is a case for dead mans finger''s I believe, I still have plenty left, so I will do all I can, although City''s cause comes first, yes?.

As you know Gazza, BFJ is only dead from the neck up!. Its Sheep*****er who''s the zombie, and who''d want his fingers?, theres no telling where they''ve been!.