Sign in to follow this  
jelltex

The time has come...

... for me to say that certain people who post on this board have really lost the plot in a big way.

Calling for protests, the manager to go, the board to go when more than anything else, this club needs unity, and solidarity. It saddens me to the core to see things this way, and glad that I live a couple of hundred miles away so to be divorced from it all.

The manager has to be given time, but already many have passed judgement and are not willing him to give him a chance. Quite how any team could prosper in the current atmosphere is beyond me, and quite how it is supposed to help the team and club is beyond me. Maybe its better I live away and don''t go to games any more, as it would break my heart to see things come to this. I heard the noise the crowd made via the radio at the Ipswich game, everyone was behind the team then, and what a surprise the team responded. Next game it was back to normal. Well, if you''re not going to go and support the team, why bother going at all? You''re not part of the cure, you''re part of the problem.

A real idiot is known ia always recognised by his village.

Nice post Jelltex.....

But you better get in a bomb shelter theres a lot of people on here that wont be best pleased...

jelltex wrote:  A real idiot is known ia always recognised by his village.

Sorry, but the only idiot is yourself jelltex.

1. Any demo is against the board and not the manager.

2. The only post for Glen to go is mine, and that was done for his own protection, and was not a reflection on his excellent ability, everybody understood this.

Try to read and digest properly before sounding off next time!.[:|]