Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

The players need some good old fasioned brittish spirit

....so Glenn if you''re reading this i would like to extend your way an invitation for me to personally sing the national anthem* to the players in the dressing room before the game. I will do it with passion and commitment and will inspire the troops for battle.

BRTIAIN, BRITAIN, BRITAIN!

*personal requests are also considered such as Abba, Elvis, the Beatles or Daniel Beddingfield

A great plan Lorenzo, but I reckon you check this link out before you post on here again!

www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultLearning/ImprovingYourSkills/DG_065155 - 17k -

Arthur Whittle will not be happy with that grammar!

[quote user="Lorenzo Bruno Nero Dallaglio"]

....so Glenn if you''re reading this i would like to extend your way an invitation for me to personally sing the national anthem* to the players in the dressing room before the game. I will do it with passion and commitment and will inspire the troops for battle.

BRTIAIN, BRITAIN, BRITAIN!

*personal requests are also considered such as Abba, Elvis, the Beatles or Daniel Beddingfield

[/quote]

Could you do a Kylie number in a short leather skirt and bobby socks for me? 

Nah nah nah..nah nah nah nah nah..nah nah nah..nah nah nah nah nah.....Oh I can''t get you out of my head......

Not for me personally of course.......[:$]

Good old fashioned British spirit is busying itself drowning in seas of left-wing ideologies & indoctrination.

Give the average Brit today a 42" TV, a Playstation, a case of lagers and a fortnightly giro and he is content the way things are in this once proud nation.