Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Protesting

Evening all,

All though this is probaly not worthy of its own thread i cant be botherd to read through all the protesting threads.

I have noticed in recent days/ weeks increasing numbers of people wanting to join in on protest. Although i am not against people expressing there anger at the board as they have under acchieved majorly i would beg you all thinking of joining in to think about the following:

1) What we want and need is a win how will protesting acchieve this

2) Will protesting help team morale, are they more likely to give us a amazing performance or well the usuall?

3) Do you think delia Mwj etc actually care what we think and would sell just cause 30 oddd people are shouting outside carrow road telling them to?

4) Would you prefer to be in the pub talking about the good old days or shouting litterally at a wall

5) What do you think you will acchieve

Think carfully before we devide this club any more than it all ready is. I agree that delia etc should let new blood in and mabey step to one side, i also agree doncaster should be handed his p45! but think back to the good old days and how this club was a whole. a home. an amazing atmosphere. no wonder the team cant perform. there is no confidence in them from the crowd, themselfs or the generall atmosphere. Im not getting into the argument of who should start the chain but all protest will do is make the divide bigger. It nebver truly healed after the worthy reign.

OTBC till i die!