Sign in to follow this  
Grant the Cat

Another nobody has his say...

Good morning all, after months of watching the activity on this board i felt maybe i''d give it a go myself, lets see how I get along...

Before, we get the conspiracy theorys out my name isn''t Neil Doncaster or Delia Smith and this isn''t some dodgy spin, just a fellow fan/supporter/follower giving their view of the current plight.

Let''s get it out of the way we''re up s*** creek but we have a few paddles left to row us out of trouble. We all know that are squad is poor and most of our players will be in league one next season but as long as they''re wearing yellow and green we better support them. Besides,if you look at the squad there are positives, Dion Dublin being the obvious one,this guy is a work-horse and a true leader, anyone saying to themselves but he''s too old...think again, to be honest I couldn''t care if he was on a zimoframe weeing into a pot if he keeps us in the league, i wouldn''t even mind him being called fabian wilnis as long as we stay up!OK, so Dion won''t be around for much longer but we only need 3 months from him now and thats what important.

Also, still in the ranks is one Mr.Huckerby which despite him hogging the ball and caring too much about his hair can only be a good thing because the guy scares oppositions and occasionally does something absolutely spectacular to keep a club in the division (i.e Coventry).

Of the rest of the squad, scrap any thoughts of classy defending, it aint gonna happen, we can''t defend but our full-backs can attack, in fact, Adam Drury is one we''re lucky to keep hold of after a small amount of premiership bound interest. Don''t get me wrong, Shackell will be good one day but right now he''s taking a bit too much of a Doherty form, which is not the best sign. With Chadwick, Croft and Safri we have some of arguably the best players in the league (am I the only one who would consider Chadders for central role when fit?), also, Etuhu, Hughes and Robbo (if hes still here), are capable of a couple more good games, surely something good might happen!With, these other 2 new guys we could see a midfield resurggence (playoffs anyone!!!)

Another plus is Earnys injury (A plus!u cry)!well, at least he''s still here and if we have him fit with 4 games to go, it''s 4 games we''d never have seen him for, could just save us!

Remember, there''s 8 clubs all as bad as us, all in the fight so sit back, relax and enjoy "squeaky bum time".