Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

oh dear we are so so negative already ....

I have just been looking through some of the threads on this forum again and spotted something that I think is totally out of order.

A forum poster putting a ''Sack Grant'' Avatar as his logo.

For god sake we only just got rid of worthy!!! Ok so we aren''t doing that well at the moment but give the man a chance!

At least give him till the end osf the season. For me hes got 10-15 games into next season to show me what he could do. If we aren''t in a top 6 spot next season after 10-15 games then goodbye.

BUT to put a ''SACK GRANT'' picture up now is stupid (IMO). Sorry mate but next thing you will have a website up and running and giving grant hate mail.

If we change our mangers too often then we will look like a bunch of fools.

Cheers All

ANY OTHER PEOPLE THINK THIS IS STUPID OR DO YOU ALL THINK THAT GRANT IS CRAP!

...and popping on after the Tamworth game I saw a thread title stating that because people were happy we''d beaten a non-league side in the FA Cup, this was a measure of how low our expectations had fallen...

A - It feels very unhealthy when Norwich win and this board is wringing out any enjoyment from it. If a NCFC message board isn''t a happy place to be after we win, what''s the point?

B - If Norwich win a game of football it makes me feel [:D] but if they lose then I feel [:(] - no matter what the other issues around the club are, that has always been the case since I was 5...

I accepted the negativity when Worthy was here after all that had gone on. But to regurgitate it all now is simply undermining what you were doing 6 months ago - and IMO you will never be happy with the state of this club if you can''t enjoy us winning. But then maybe that''s the idea...

Those who are determined to bring about change at the club and encouraging others to join them are the exact same people who are whining though, and it''s amusing to see how they''re alienating those they wish to court for their cause by doing so.

The majority verdict on Tamworth seems to be that it was not a great performance but it was professional and we did the job we had to do. People who are screaming because we couldn''t score ten away from home whilst under considerable pressure from the media in a no-win situation are just making themselves look silly.

I wholeheartedly agree with all the points made by both koimatsuba and mbncfc, but by now I''m resigned to the sour negativity from "the usual suspects". I''m sure mistakes have been made by Delia''s board since they arrived, but to constantly slag not just their competence but their honesty and integrity, as well as anything and everything else related to the Club, is just idiotic. These people talk about "spin", but are themselves constantly putting negative spin on everything - if we win, it''s because the opposition were crap, if we lose it''s the management''s fault. In fact it''s so predictable that we could dispense with most threads. And to scream for Grant''s sacking is beyond idiocy - it''s insane.