Sign in to follow this  
Kirrie

Thanks from an exile.

I''m a Norfolk lad exiled in Scotland for the past 17 years. I''ve just registered on here tonight having been a regular on the 606 Div 1 board for a season or two and on this night, of all nights it''s closed at 10pm - unbelieveable !

For an exile like me this site has been superb and tha best way of keeping up with the latest news - you told me first that Hucks had signed on Boxing Day.

Anyway, we''re back from the wreckage left by Chase and hats off to everyone at the club - Delia, the Board, Worthy and all the players and not forgetting us fans. if there was ever a club that deserved this it''s us - enjoy.

Now for the title, then bring on the Arsenal !

Hi there, i spent several years in London then a couple in liverpool - nightmare trying to keep up, get info, & as for getting tickets.

Try WOTB bit more active than here!

Exiled all the way down under, this was the best breakfast present I could''ve had ... result came through, woke up the rest of the house with my screams and everyone on the ferry this morning couldn''t work out why I had such a big smile on me face ... ??!!!!

I''m a Canary exile based near Dunfermline.

I''ve spoken to Rob Butcher, Northern Canaries coordinator, a couple of times and he commented that there are a whole bunch of Canary supporters north of the border. He even suggested that a Scottish Canaries group might be in order.

You can check out the Northern Canaries site on www.northerncanaries.com.

On the ball City!!!