Sign in to follow this  
cockneyyella

STOP THIS PUSSYFOOTING ABOUT AND TAKE ACTION

There needs to be all out action now because we have reached an all time low at this club of ours, we have all sat and watched imo some of the very worst standards of football if you can call it that, we have witnessed time after time the most gutless, clueless, and passionless performances I have ever seen, so much so that it has now become the accepted standard of Football to most fans?

Well I am not one of them and I cannot for the life of me understand this board of ours for their continued support for this so called manager of ours. I am so angry with this club that I am considering not to renew my season ticket for next season and as I have actually paid upfront my season ticket is valid till 2010, and before the Worthy Supporters jump on my back and say I am not a true supporter just how many of you lot have paid out over £1500 quid to watch this utter crap week after week.

Anyway what is needed now is more peacefull demonstrations at home games what have we 2 left I think, but now the demonstrations should take place inside the ground during the game as the remaining games are now irrellevant.

Everyone needs to let this board know we are not accepting this management team any longer, lets stand upduring a game at least we will see just how many supporters Worthy has, and imo his support must surely be in the minority.What possible harm could be done now we have sweet fat nothing to play for, not even pride now, the players have shown that many times.

If this action is too drastic for some of you then how about N.C. I. S.C. doing a poll at the turnstiles and taking peoples seat numbers then if the outcome is possitively in favour of getting rid of this management team they can inform the board of its outcome.I shudder to think what we will be watching next season if things remain the same. We have to take action again now and increase the pressure on the board and hopefully they will take notice of us and will act to save the future of this club because if Worthy is stiil here come next season we will have no future. We are on a slippery slope to nowhere at the moment and this situation cannot be tolerated any longer.

City till I die 

O T B C

As long as it IS the whole ground then yes. but one block of the barclay, looks and sounds stupid