Sign in to follow this  
maninyellowslacks

Solutions

Yet again we are treated to an avalanche of excuses and reasons for our yet again dismal performance, first from the Worthless Wonder and then from the Doc with his ''this has got to stop now''.

I am not having a go at the Doc here ( I am having a go at Worthless) but this is not a new situation we find ourselves in, this is our season.

So rather than serving up this tired old crap again which we all know means nothing as we have consistently proved that nothing so far has changed or has been changed I would like to be bold enough to recommend a new and radical approach from Worthless

Please inform us, the long suffering fans, in as many words as you like not what is wrong because strangely enough we all know that and some would say we see it better than you but, more importantly what you, the manager, are going to do about it.

Yes that''s right, what is the plan.How are you intending to now turn us from an abysmal shower of no shows (excusing the first 15 minutes of course where yet again we could/should have won it but didn''t..yawn yawn) into the team we once were and should be.

Don''t remind us of our failings and don''t fill the papers with what we should be doing tell us what we WILL be doing now to change this. It is not enough to say “All I can say is that I want a big response from the players against Leicester next weekend.” as remarkably you have said this before. And again remarkably here we are again.

And on that note why don''t we try opening out the sentence a little as in “All I can say is that I want a big response from the players against Leicester next weekend or I will........................................”

Maybe we could start this as a weekly competition where fans could have the opportunity to fill in the blanks and whoever comes up with the most likely to succeed could manage the team for the next game. It''s worth a shot. Stupid and ridiculous I know but strangely enough no more stupid or ridiculous than we have become, a few stray average performances aside of course 

So Nige lets try something else for a change or if you don''t want to pass this onto Delia and then Delia ''lets try someone else for a change''

Worthy Out - If Not Why Not

Yeah but who is there to bring in??  Worthy is a messiah how can we replace him??  There are no potential candidates?? Worthy got us promoted before??  (or was it Hucks??)  Worthy has great man management skills?  Worthy is a tactical genius?? Worthy has a great ability to find a bargain in the transfer market??

Its not Worthy''s fault we are in this mess it is the Worthy Outers!!  If you guys would stop this anti club behaviour we would have won far more matches!!

I respect the boards decisions, they will make the right choice - as Barry Skipper said "Even if we are relegated to the conference I want Worthy in charge" - they know whats best for us, He knows whats best for us...

SUPPORT YOUR CLUB NO MATTER WHOM IS IN CHARGE YOU STUPID PLEBS!!