Sign in to follow this  
jelltex

Loyalty

Many of the KTFers seem to think the club owes NW loyalty after get turned the team around and got us promoted. Where was the loyalty to some of our players, Malky, Iwan, etc when they were shown the door? The answer is that this is a business, and a cut throat one at that. Some people here are trying to have a reasoned discussion, whilst others are almost hystercal in their posts.

Befpre the season began, I thought that anything less than promotion would be a failure, with the rescourses that the club has had this season. And now it looking like that we will fall some way short of even making the play offs, failure is too weak a word.

Whether change comes tomorrow, or during the summer, it has to come; players suggesting the ''poisonous'' atmosphere making it hard to play at home is one thing, but the full houses and unbridled support from September didn''t help the players then.

If players cannot get themselves motivated before games, then, maybe they are in the wrong job. All of us would sweat bood for the club given half a chance; what we have at the moment is a team of Lee Marshalls, apparently good enough but can''t be bothered, and that quite honestly is not good enough.

On another point; something I have heard from around here where I live in Lowestoft, it seems that most young players are being snapped up by our friends down the A12 rather than by Norwich; if this is true, it has serious implications not for now, but ten years down the line.

Jelltex - Judging by the way Ipswich''s youngsters bossed the game at Carra Rud, they''ve already arrived.

I struggle to see the same indefinite loyalty being shown to  JJ1 that delia expects worthy to get - yet he has probably given the best midfield performances of any of the summer signings - just for another manager!