Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Fans Matchday experience Special. NOR v MAN U

Hi again I am back with a special matchday experience by the old bloke !! LOL I managed to get 2 Man United fans to share their thoughts about their team and what they expect from the game, together with a City fans point of view. I have given time stamps for the various content as I am sure not everyone wants to watch every minute. I have also more scenes within the ground and especially the warm up of both teams in close up. Even Delia and Michael are included (not in the warm up though !!). I never intend to film the game but I do have a little action but I promise you there is no video of THAT goal or his celebrations. Man, he is a true professional and knows all the tricks in the book. "Touch me and I will go down" ....sadly Max did just that.

I had to remove background music as it infringed copyright (and Linkin Park sounded just awful !!), so this is later online than planned.

So check out the times as if you are not interested in my comments or those of any contributor, you can savour the atmosphere as best you can, in my evening at Carrow Road. sadly I could not find a Man utd fan on the way out as it was dark and very wet. Hopefully i will get a reaction with a villa fan before and after Tuesdays game.

• Like 1

I am interested in viewers feedback. Is the content interesting? What do fans like and dislike about these matchday videos? I only intended to do the Southampton game, but was asked to do more, so I have. So besides that I really enjoy filming and editing, to create memories and share experiences (happenings). So if any of you have any constructive feedback please comment. I would like to know