Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

huckerby's words

after all that huckerby said about coming to norwich and how his wife fell in love with norfolk why is he saying the terms are not enough? i think all of this has just been talk and he never really wanted to stay in the first place. the last week has made me sit and think that he could just be another prima donna out to make a fast buck even though he is a good player. i know some people will be up in arms about what i have said but you have to wonder about why he said the things he said in the first place. i think the money we were going to shell out on him would be better spent on another centre back and reserve keeper too.

Hang on. I haven''t heard ANYTHING from Darren Huckerby. I''ve heard plenty enough from his agent, though. I have a hunch that this announcement will be as much of a bombshell (to quote Alan Partridge) to Darren Huckerby as it is to us. I sense a little bit of mischief here from Nigel Wothington, he has had enough of Mr Smith the agent from hell as the rest of us, and has decided to call his bluff.

I strongly believe that Darren meant every word that he has said, about how much he wants to be a Norwich City player and that he will take a large pay cut to come here. His agent, for his own reasons, doesn''t want that to happen. I mean, what agent in his right mind would want a client of his moving to a club where he is very likely to be happy, succesful and contented? If Darren Huckerby signed for Norwich City, it is very possible that he would spend the rest of his career here, and that''s very bad news for an agent who makes his money by getting a cut of a transfer fee every time his player moves on.

Darren, we''ve said it before and we''ll say it again......."SACK YOUR AGENT, HUCKERBY!"