Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Norwich manager Nigel Worthington:
"We are very pleased with one point. We would have loved to have three but this is a hard place to come now Tony Pulis is in charge here.

"It was a point gained. It was a great advert for the Championship - a lot of commitment, energy and good play.

"We showed good character and good temperament to keep our nerve and we deservedly got the equaliser."

What is this? Pleased with a point!!! Against a team with only 29 points and 3 points of relegation. A point gained, I am at a loss, do you really think that any manager with ambition would see this as a point gained?  I see it as 2 points lost...again! 

Maybe we did show good character and deserved the eqauliser but then we should have gone on to win the game if we want to be a potential play off team. We need the type of 2.1 away victory that Palace had which shows why they are where they are. 

What most concerns me is Nigels comments and that he actually seems happy with a point against a poor side. He even thinks its a hard place to go! Does this not tell us all about where he thinks the team is at the moment and his ambition for the club?

OTBC

St.John

That was my reaction too!! Sadly considering our form this season and away form over the last season it is probably a good point - sad though it is to say that. I think that shows conclusively that we have gone a long way backwards as a club. Anything but three points against Plymouth should be unacceptable but the sad fact is a point is all we can expect at the moment!