Sign in to follow this  
ca

Yankee Canary

Having sat and read thru the posts for the last month it is obvious that your one aim in life is to come on this message board to ridicule,abuse,belittle and bully people.The idea of a message board is to exchange and express opinions,banter playfully and for some to make new friends
You call 1st Wizard and his gang hypocritical yet you have no idea of what they are about as you dont listen to or take onboard anyone else''s opinions.You only seem to think your opinions count. Many of your posts suggest you dont go to games in which case you''re probably feeling frustrated and envious of us all but that doesn''t give you the right to talk to people the way you do.Now listen carefully,several people on here, including new posters,are getting very tired of you so either lighten up and treat people the way you would wish to be treated yourself or go and play somewhere else and leave us to have fun with each other.

Matt Jones,
No-one is saying they dont like him,read the various posts addressed to him over the past 2 months.
All people seem to be saying is lighten up,have fun and stop attacking people.Not an unreasonable request surely!

If you really think that YC is deliberately trying to wind people up, don''t you think that by continually taking the bait (starting a new thread specifically on the topic of Yankee Canary!!!) you''re just indulging him?

Now I may find some of his theories/observations laughable, but hey, I just ignore them...and laugh! ;-)

M.

hiya matt

take your point mate, and indeed many of the posters on here do not agree with my opinions, but they do not resort to personal attack as yc does

he has upset quite a few people on here - yet where was he before the week before christmas when all the huckerby saga was at full flow, nowhere, so he comes on saying a few of us are behaving in a sanctimonious and hypocritcal way

how does he know, he hasn''t been on here long enough to know!!

There are several posters on here who i really disagreed with, mainly over the boards'' lack of ambition etc, but they were just as entitled to their opinion as me - but none of them ever resorted to yankee''s tactics

yet we are supposed to take him seriously, someone who considers merging with ipswich to be a good idea?

first wiz, city angel, get ready to party!!!