Sign in to follow this  
AcrossThePond

Valuation of our Young guns

Bit of a slow work day, and with the release of the accounts felt it would be perfect to gauge some folks opinions on how much our players are worth currently.

I know, I know, don''t be so negative we should not look to sell any. But when you come back to reality, and see that we do indeed have to sell to stay competitive next year, and possibly the year after that... what have you got?

For me:

Maddison - $23M+

J. Murphy - $7-$10M

Pritchard - $15-$20M (Based on the end of last season)

Ragget - ???

Carlton - $2-4M (could see a newly promoted league 1 team trying to snatch him next year)

Good point. Don''t know enough about the likes of cantwell and lewis so not going to comment.

Godfrey - $4-6M (For his age, size, and utility factor)

Trybull - $400M (no thats not a mistake)

"Carlton - $2-4M (could see a newly promoted league 1 team trying to snatch him next year)

"

yes, I can see that kind of club (who would actually do any buying) having that sort of money ......... dollars ?personally I am more interested in their value on the pitch

Seeing as I am Canadian...yes dollars?

Part of the reason I posted this was to see what sort of discussion I could draw up regarding the actual football playing part rather than the negative, club-bashing, forum member-bashing, etc.

While this post has been up, theres been roughly 15+ replies to other posts of this ilk... think i''m done with this place for a while.