Sign in to follow this  
Tubbs & Edward

Wise words Worthless!

After Saturday''s shambolic managerial performance I take it that we, as unhappy supporters are all dropped for Tuesday night against Hull, for daring to show our displeasure at yet another missed opportunity. Worthless was obviously the only one who was ''happy with City''s performance'' and that he felt that we ''deserved a win''. Oh, well, thats all right then, in his obviously distorted opinion, we ''deserve'' to be top of the league with maximum points, and that he manages a team where he doesn''t have to substitute one of the most influential players on the park! His post match comments just about sum up the mans managerial expertise. I know it''s been said before, but if he wants to be judged on performance (poor), managerial capability (abysmal), and the backing of the board (misguided), he is suffering delusions of grandeur on a massive scale. When I pay for my season ticket I reserve the right to express my opinions as to what goes on duriing games, and wether Worthington agrees or not is of no consequence. Will his next move be, to have the stewards eject anyone who dares to show dissagreement! Your card is well and truely marked Nigel, and from now on YOU will be judged on perfomance, not the players, not the fans & not the media. Lets just see if he doesn''t repeat his exit from Blackpool, which coincidentally involved poor team performance, and acting in an arrogant way towards the supporters, fingers crossed Nigel, fingers crossed! 

Another one making things up to then argue about them. " I reserve the right to express my opinions as to what goes on duriing games ......"

When and where did Worthington say that you didn''t have that right ?

" and from now on YOU will be judged on perfomance,"

Oh there''s a novelty, a manager being judged on his performance. Silly old me thought that it was the silvery white colour of his hair that he was judged by.

" obviously distorted opinion, we ''deserve'' to be top of the league with maximum points "

I think you''ll find they are your words and your assumption. Still, far easier to build an argument upon that than anything that has actually been said.