Sign in to follow this  
nat_canaries

In an ideal world..

Who would you like to bring in his month and who would you like to clear out?

I for one wouldn''t mind brining in Steven Caulker as QPR seem to be clearing out all of there high earners and with his relative speed for a cb and comforbility on the ball could be a perfect partner for Klose.(and somehow he''s only 25).

If we could sell Brady for £10m+ and loan or release Bassong and Turner to make room for him with Bennett and Martin in reserve with Whitts and Martin also covering at fb when needed, and in emergency we could recall toffolo.

I don''t see any additions needed in midfield as long as the injurys we have in the middle aren''t too serious, if they are then a loan signing from a top 6 club wouldn''t go amiss, someone like loftus-cheek comes to mind. Also if we could get Jarvis and maybe even Mulumbu of the books, who I don''t see getting much gave time, would free up some more wages.

Up top I''d stick with Oliviera and Jerome but if we could pick up a young pacey striker who wouldn''t upset the status quo then I''d be all for it or even another young prem loan. As for outs lafferty has to go for the sake of his career and if Morris could get first team games somewhere else I''d let him go too.