Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

What Greeny meant to say!.

[quote]Hang MY head in shame Tufnell ?, you''re having a laugh son!. If anyone''s head should be hung in shame, its Green''s and other players who won''t commit completely to City, not I. Yankee: The rea...[/quote]

"Hang their heads in shame" if they do not commit thenselves to the Canary cause ref Green,I am perplexed Wiz why you have not used  this same formula in the case of Francis in earlier threads?Is this a smattering of hypocracy,or have I missed something here? 

Its one of the enigmas Nolegs !    Wiz must be hoping that Francis  will start this season as he started last season ....  can`t see it myself ,  the big sulk  has already missed a sitter ,  and strolled through  the friendlys  ,  as did a few others  in the  Southend match !   I`ve mentioned this before  about Francis , when other players  in a match   see one of the team  not pulling his weight  it creates an atmosphere  of friction ,  bang goes team spirit... and bang goes our chances of a swift return to the prem ,  stick him in the reserves Worthy ,  its what old " big head "   would have done  , HE knew what to to with  players with attitude !