Sign in to follow this  
Funny old game

Back with the big boys

Whilst taking time to luxuriate in the post promotion afterglow I can''t help but be excited for next year. One thing is for sure, AN will have a different attitude to Hughton. I can''t se AN talking up opponents before and after every match, giving his players (by and large the same ones as yesterday) such an inférioritty complex that they are beaten before they set foot on the pitch. He will not set up routinely for a draw or to sneak a win. The board should unequivocally tell him ihe has a guaranteed job for the next two seasons no matter what occurs next year. Let him build for the long term and not worry about short term goals. There are at least three teams worse than us in the premier league. The other two promoted clubs lack the experience at this level and the resources, you''ve then got Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa who stumble from one season to the next with a lack of unity bordering on anarchy - one of these will implode. Chuck in West Ham who are on one of their familiar downward spirals and I''m confident with the organisation and team spirit engendered by AN allied to the quality throughout the squad that we cannot only survive but prosper next season. Great times to be a Canary.