Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

For me the worst is still to come..

we have Arsenal away and Man Utd at home games that we will lose with this present team,possibly heavily in either case but then we will suffer for me the most humiliating and depressing defeat at the hands of Palace, we are relegated and they will rub that fact in our faces the wankers. That for me is going to be most humiliating. Although i feel we would have a chance if changes were made to the team that for me has got used to losing now and needs changing in order for this football club to salvage some dignity from this season rather than going down in a spineless, depressing manner like we are going to do if we continue with the present starting 11.

If we don''t make changes we will finish bottom by about 10 points, i seriously beleive that. Morale at the club will be at its lowest point since the Hamilton days. This will not be good for a promotion drive next season unless everyone, fans, manager and players can kick it off. We may well suffer a hangover from this season at the start of next season. Teams that do really well and win promotion often start the season in the prem well cos they are full of confidence from the previous season in div 1, they carry the habit of winning over for a while. The opposite can happen if the scenarios are reversed.

Your thoughts?