Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Time to go back to square one.....

What''s wrong with the 11 that we got promoted with? It is clear that Lambert doesn''t know what his best 11 is, it''s about time he made his mind up.As much as I do like Chris Martin, surely you have to win your place in the side back? Going into this season I expected us to start with Simeon Jackson, and can''t for the life of me understanding why we didn''t. Perhaps most significantly, why is our best player sitting on the bench? Hoolahan was decent in the first couple of games, scored our first goal of the season, and for me is truly our match winner. No comment on the goalkeeper risk, I''ve already made my feelings clear on that one. Ultimately though, we are crying out for Hoolahan and Jackson.

i thought when Vaughan and Morison came on we did not look as good. But Vaughan looks a hand full, so will do very well.

Naughton has done nothing wrong. De Laethas made a few errors, but we have no options with Zak, Ward, and Ayala out.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]i thought when Vaughan and Morison came on we did not look as good. But Vaughan looks a hand full, so will do very well.

Naughton has done nothing wrong. De Laethas made a few errors, but we have no options with Zak, Ward, and Ayala out.[/quote]I was thinking more along the lines of Hoolahan and Jackson to be honest, the final third is where we were lacking. Yes Vaughan will come good, but he is clearly 80% fit, just like Pilkington was, if they aren''t 100% fit they shouldn''t be on the pitch.