Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

best signing thus far????

Mcnally...im hoping this man will change our fortunes [Y] seems to have a top class football and business brain just what we need

also pleased with Holt+hughes

Rhoys Wiggins. And I''ll tell you why.A little time ago me and a Welsh mate of mine watched England U21s play Welsh U21s at Ninian Park. England''s U21s eventually won the tie, but the Welsh side - which was vastly tipped to lose badly - performed very, very admirably. One player in particular caught my eye, not really because of any outstanding performance, but because of an excellent job he did marking England''s James Milner. That was Rhoys Wiggins.He showed great strength, pace and control and I think Milner got the better of him once or twice. The rest of the time, Wiggins had him in his back pocket. He was really good, and could put in a cross or two as well. I''m delighted we''ve got him here. Yes, he''s suffered with injuries since that performance, but if we can get him anywhere near the level he showed at that performance, we''ve got ourselves an easily Championship level full back with the qualities there to be Premiership standard.Very, very good signing, IMO.