Sign in to follow this  

Glenn Roeder has been unlucky, we looked promising defensively with Kennedy, Dejan and grounds early in the season but poor in attack with bell and Clingan injured. When they came back we lost the defense. Its not Glenn''s fault that we dont have a defense now, but he is at fault for the striker situation. Should have bought another striker in the summer but thats easier said than done. However now I feel the fans have lost confidence in the manager and its been spreading to the players, especially with the moaning and growning at home. The young players need support from the fans and are inexperienced. Doc is now our oldest first team player and he cant carry the team on his own. I think with Roeder we are beyond the point of return and if Roeder remains the confidence will continue to fall. At the end of the day playing well and loosing isnt going to help anyone. Thanks for trying Glenn, you''ve been unlucky with injuries and decisions on the pitch. Surely Norwich''s luck will improve after 4 poor years?

What''s the old golf saying?: ''The more I practice, the luckier I get...'' 

Although I take your point, over the course of a season, luck doesn''t really come into it.  Fantastic players though they are, few of us could claim to be that surprised Stefanovic (old) and Kennedy (horrendous injury record) are both out long term.  The problem is that there is no plan b.  It''s as if Roeder is saying ''let''s do it this way and if it doesn''t oh well, we''ll just have to make do''.  Well, I''m sorry that isn''t managment it''s hoping for the best and that is not good enough.