Sign in to follow this  
jelltex

good to see things don't change.

Last week at Old Trafford, a guy in an original pre-sponser NCFC shirt spent the whole game moaning, mainly about how crap Svenson was. When it was ponted out that it might be better to cheer the lads on, he got quite anti about it, and questioned where we lived, and ho often we went to games. I know he was probbly in th minority of one, but what makes someone give up a Saturday, an a load of cash, to coplain. Di he feel he did not get enough moans in last season? It''s the same as the two prats in the loos in the River End yesterday, bemoaning the defences''s shortcomings after te Gooner''s first. Could anyone really have stopped them yesterday? Of course not, we could have done better, for sure, but that''s how lesons are learned. Does endless critism of the players really help? Mark Barham and Robert Rosario both got slated in the 80''s, and their form dipped. Something to learn, I think.

On a more positive note. the following at Man Utd and Newcastl was wonderful, days we thought we might never see again. The noise was mazing, and I hope we can carry this on to more important games in the near future.

Come on lads, get behind the team, rather than on their backs,

OTBC.

P.S. I sit in heiver End not through choice, but to superstition.