Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

If we do not get a decent target man before the end of the transfer window we will be relegated no question

Some interesting comments in this thread, and a bit of hysteria I think - 2 League games is only 2 League games.

We are all agreed that we need at least one more striker, of the robust variety. I do wonder though if the situation up front has been thrown into greater focus as there is less to moan about elsewhere on the field. The defence looks pretty good and I''ll be surprised if we concede every week - let''s not forget 2 of the 3 goals conceded so far were penalties, and 1 of those was dodgy. The midfield looks OK as long as Rusty plays and Bell is as good as we''re told he is.

It will be a big problem if we don''t sign someone though. If we don''t, and I can''t believe I''m typing this, we''d do better playing the Ginger Pele (once he''s fit) and 1 other up front than 2 midgets on the basis that he''d at least win some headers! Still wouldn''t be a platform for progress in the league (would be an utter disgrace in fact), but we might score a few more that way against the more physical sides.