Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Blackpool - No talks for Gorkss

Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston insists Kaspars Gorkss has not been given permission to speak to Queens Park Rangers.

The Championship clubs are at loggerheads following QPR''s bid to take Gorkss to Loftus Road.

On Friday, the R''s stated on their official website that the Latvian defender had agreed personal terms and would complete a move next week.

However, Oyston says Blackpool have not allowed Gorkss to discuss a deal to join Iain Dowie''s side and has criticised QPR''s behaviour.

"We definitely have not given them permission to speak with him," Oyston told BBC Radio Lancashire.

"I''m disappointed once again with the way they''ve gone about their business."

Oyston has previously said he would rather Gorkss went to ''any club other than QPR'' after reporting the West London side to the Football Association regarding an alleged illegal approach.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston insists Kaspars Gorkss has not been given permission to speak to Queens Park Rangers.

The Championship clubs are at loggerheads following QPR''s bid to take Gorkss to Loftus Road.

On Friday, the R''s stated on their official website that the Latvian defender had agreed personal terms and would complete a move next week.

However, Oyston says Blackpool have not allowed Gorkss to discuss a deal to join Iain Dowie''s side and has criticised QPR''s behaviour.

"We definitely have not given them permission to speak with him," Oyston told BBC Radio Lancashire.

"I''m disappointed once again with the way they''ve gone about their business."

Oyston has previously said he would rather Gorkss went to ''any club other than QPR'' after reporting the West London side to the Football Association regarding an alleged illegal approach.

[/quote]

Come on Glenn fill your boots.