Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

norwich or baggies?

To be honest, I had never heard of Clingon before we had signed him, but obviously I wish him all the best, god knows we need someone good.  He is a centre midfielder, and if there is one position in the club that we have a few players in, it is that.  We need wingers, strikers and defenders.

This lad from Derry City, hopefully he could turn out like that lad that Reading bought for peanuts, but I doubt it somehow, he is after all not exactly playing for a particularly good team in a dreadful league, where he done pretty well.  He also has 1 Northern Ireland cap, lets remember that Adrian Coote has a few caps for them, so I''m not holding my breath on this player.  The only reason that makes me thnk he may be pretty good is that the baggies are after him.  After all, would you rather go to a team where you could play in the Prem, with Prem wages or go to a poor Championship, with very few players, on Championship wages?  I know what I would choose, even if it did mean being on the bench or playing in reserves trying to bide my time.

At one point we were trying to buy nearly every poor Scottish player, now it''s every Northern Irish player!!

[quote user="bigbear"]

At one point we were trying to buy nearly every poor Scottish player, now it''s every Northern Irish player!!

[/quote]

And maybe Northern Ireland''s wonderful manager Nigel Worthington could influence their decision of clubs to join.

"Son, off you go now and sign for Norwich, and it might just help your international chances"