Sign in to follow this  
jelltex

Some fans........

After attending my first game in a few months, the Sheff Wed game, and listening to some of the comments, I guess there are some pretty happy people around Norfolk these days, as they really do have something to complain about. How quiet some of those were three or four years ago, but since then their chattering has been getting louder. It seems to me the atmosphere at the Carra has once again reached the stage where once the opposition score a goal, the crowd start to moan, and the confidence starts to vanish, like mist in the morning. Maybe now since things have reached such a low point, instead of going for a good old moan at the weekend, fans actually support the team for a change, rather than pick on certain players they deem to be the cause. Dismissing the baord would further destabilise the club, and although I think they should go, until there is a viable alternative what other choices are there?

Just my opinion, I could be wrong, I have been before. But even when we played at Old Trafford just over three years ago, the moaners were already out. It was like a morgue at the Sheff Wed game, and many were there to complain not to support.

OTBC.