Sign in to follow this  
jelltex

A New era dawns

I would just like to add my thoughts on the current situation.

I also thought we would be getting someone with experience to sort the club out; a re-think from top to bottom; what vexes me is the lack of youth players that have made it to the first team in the last 6 years; have thay all been that bad? Without experience, they''re not going to improve are they? One of the qualities the new man should have is the stature to comand the respect of the players, not sure if that will happen.

It seems that the board once again have gone for the cheapest option, or one of them, which is disappointing.

However, in the past, they have been proven right, and for the time being, I believe he should be given a chance before he even walks in the gaffers office for the first time.

There are some, and have been for a while, at this club that are given to complain at the first signs of things going wrong or not to plan; maybe less whinging and more supporting would be a good thing for a while? Everyone has the right to exress their opinion, but in time, not before he even the manager.

For the sake of the team and the club, can we form a united front, if only for a while? Is it too hard to do?

For the record, I am not in favour of Grant getting the job, but I was proved wrong with Worthington for at least three years, and could be wrong again; I am least willing to give the guy a chance, are you?

OTBC