Sign in to follow this  
sheded

What ?

So , we got thrashed by  Coventry ,    and   most of the posts have been ... interesting !   if not comical ...     just some points   I`d like to add  :-

1,   Coventry  had sussed  out how to nullify  our attack  ,  and were not too particular how they 

they did it  !   I suspect that McKenzie   acted as  a spy   to hone  the game plan  , but   .

ultimately , he`s going to  be a loose cannon  in the Coventry camp .....

2,   Nobody`s  said much about this bug  thats  reported  to have affected  some of the players,

are we accusing Nigel of lying  ?   how many of us haven`t  had the runs at some time ? 

drains the energy a bit , right ?

3,   Hucks appears to  to have been carrying an  injury before the match  ?   and was  playing

well enough  in the first half  until  he had his legs kicked from under him ,   this seems to

be the reason why he was replaced a  few minutes into the second half  ,  thereafter   , the

team DID lose  some shape and morale !    

I know this will be predictable , coming from me ,  but if Hucks IS out   for a few matches  , then Nigel / Hunter  have a problem !    because this will be  a   marker  in how the team will   perform without him  for a significant period  ... 

On the Cov match ,   Earnie  was lost  without the crosses coming in , he also needs close support   , not to mention some composure  before he  shoots !      Croft  ? I like this player !  he gets stuck in , and demo`s some skill  in getting around defenders  , a good buy  !  

Far to early to  go in for  mass  calls for Nigels head , he`s not the best manager , nor is he the worst !   when you get right down to it  , a successful manager   just gets lucky  !   the team clicks  , you can`t bottle it  ......