Sign in to follow this  
Canary Mark

Christmas Pantomime?

I''ve just worked it all out and we have fallen for this big time! We must be real mugs!

Read on, but remember in the back of your mind, it is Christmas - pantomime season...

Once upon a time, there was a man we shall call Nigel. He had an average life doing his job from day to day. Suddenly he stumpled across this lamp. He gave it a little rub and out popped this golden ray of light. The ray of light formed into a person. A person with pace, flair and he offered his services to Nigel saying that he was his servant.

3 months passed and the ''genius'', I mean genie, served Nigel well until a nasty wicked man came onto the scene. His name was Agent-naza, I mean Abanaza. He wanted the genie to himself to make him money and did everything he could to steal the genie from Nigel.

We all know that in Ipswich, I mean fairy stories, good always wins over evil so let''s hope the real story finishes with ''happily ever after''. The genie is staying with Nigel? "OH NO HE ISN''T!" "OH YES HE IS" "OH NO HE ISN''T" (repeat several times).

Lets hope HUCKS signs with the canaries and come the new year we can tell Nigel that you can now put it all "BEHIND YOU"!