Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

"You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

Worthington''s words when Chris Goreham asked him after last night''s shambles what training would be like this week.  I found this sentence more worrying than anything else I listened to last night.  If Worthy and the coaching staff can''t make the players perform in matches then who the bloody hell can!?

We have so much ability in our squad.  Bags of it.  Why are we not performing then?  It must be lack of motivation.  If we get mauled by the scum, that''s it as far as I''m concerned.  Worthy can go

sadly, due to an administrative error (not getting our applications in on time!) i am not going to portman road.  I have been there many times and seen many shocking performances, including the gunn own goal fiasco and the 5-0

but if a manager (and his staff) cannot motivate players for a derby match, which they know, or should do, is the highlight of the season for the fans, then they must all go

worthy, if you can''t motivate the team i am sure there are many fans amongst us who would love a challenge and for upwards of £5,000 a week i think most of us on here would be proud to break into a sweat and play in the yellow shirt - ipswich are hardly world beaters themselves, but must be relishing the prospect of turning us over on our current form

this is a matter of life and death, defeat at portman road is not in the equation