Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Peril

Proud to be a NCFC fan

There is feel good factor in the air and irrespective for what transpires at the end of the season I''d like to offer my thanks to NW, the Board and Players. It''s been a long time since a quality of play and confidence has pervaded our game since the 93/94 season.

Well said, Yellow Peril!
I shall remain optimistic to the very end, and I know I will look back on this season with a great deal of pride no matter what the outcome. (Friends have told me I have become a football junkie, so there must be something major to have caused this).
Incidentally, two days ago a Binner came into my office wearing an old town shirt. He saw my City desk calendar, my posters and stickers on the wall next to my desk. "How can you support them?", he asked. "We really hate you". My reply was short but sweet, and delivered with a smile. "I can live with the hate, but the reason I support City is that I was born here and have always loved the club, and right now we are where you would rather be in more ways than one". His answer to that: "We really hate you"! With that, he left, and my feelgood factor felt just a little bit better still. Nothing like a reasoned argument to get the day underway!

Well said yellow peril, I couldn''t agree more. Just this morning I''m seeing that we have broken records in ticket selling and in shirt selling. There is such a feel good atmosphere at the moment. "Upwards and onwards" to quote a VERY special lady!