Sign in to follow this  
ANLoyal

New start

What a superb start away to a high flying Bournemouth... Play offs have to be a minimum for this year and take chances then but it is a lottery,,,, Need to be in it to win it though,,,,

Top 2 is easily achievable lots of games left and only 8 points off top spot. Ip**** have to come to us, they wont stay up there they are only average

We''ve got our Norwich back  [:D]
We''ve got our Norwich back [:D]

It''s very early days. But when at 1-1 having had a man sent off a charismatic, driven Scot comes down, dominates the touchline, makes some bafflingly strange tactical decisions and we score and start to dominate for some strange reason. That has gotten me all nostalgic! I jumped the gun before he was even appointed and said he''d be brilliant and today is just one small step closer to proving my intuition right. We *will* get our Norwich back when this guy starts to put his mark on the team and we go on a brilliant run to win the league.

I still think NA will be a good manager, I think Hughton is a good manager in his own way, but they were totally the wrong type of characters for us as a club. We never do well with a ''nice guy'' in charge and we''re among the least tolerant fans probably even in the world for poor football.

We don''t like negative football, we don''t even like sophisticated, patient passing football, we like fast, exciting, direct counter attacking football with hard working, passionate players who we''ll get behind 100% as long as they don''t doss around or go through the motions.

Neil''s team in Scotland played the exact same type of football (I call it Lambert-ball) we like. We want a high volume of chances created and to break quickly, have a go at every team with no inferiority complex, to show no teams any respect, to get stuck in, wind up the opposition and ultimately to win. I''m certain Alex Neil is the man to bring this type of football back to us

I disagree with the claim our fans are intolerant of losing football.Last season, half the people on here tolerated it . Taking months to finally admit that just maybe CH. wasn''t going to keep us up, let alone entertain us.

Aftef he was gone, sever still couldn''t accept it was a long overdue necessary move.

I think when Howson gets sent off the whole pre match preparation needs revisiting and it makes sense for him to get involved at that time... Think is shows strength of character to come down when he could have thought "1-1 away to the league leaders and down to 10 men... Think I will sit this one out thanks."

There is great strength in the squad and a lot of ability, confident attractive and effective football will follow. Lots of goals... And no fear...The same as Hamilton...