Sign in to follow this  
Molly Windley

Post match video - AM faces press

Thanks Molly

"I''ll be meeting Seb (Bassong) on Monday"

Interesting, i wonder what the outcome will be.

Good interview. It''s good that he realises the quality is there, they just need to work hard. He''s acknowledged this and realises there are no excuses. I like our new manager very much. I hope it remains that way at the end of the season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Thanks Molly

"I''ll be meeting Seb (Bassong) on Monday"

Interesting, i wonder what the outcome will be.

Good interview. It''s good that he realises the quality is there, they just need to work hard. He''s acknowledged this and realises there are no excuses. I like our new manager very much. I hope it remains that way at the end of the season.[/quote]

Yes Mrs that should be an interesting discussion,hope he doesn''t sanction another loan move to one of our rivals again. Strange decision that was. Great result, well done boys lets hope this is a start of a monumental run that takes us up!!!

OTBC

The reporters almost seem like they''re sucking up to him a bit. Asking him questions they think he''d be able to give an easy, positive answer to and he answered every question on the level, showed them some respect and exuded his passion and determination to do well for NCFC without gushing or acting like the job is too big for him.

This guy is a natural leader if nothing else, he naturally commands respect and is just the sort of person you''d want to impress if you were a player. He''s not a disciplinarian arse like Roeder, if I can make a comparison to teachers at school

Roeder was the stupidly strict horrible, boring teacher who every student loathed. Yes he knew his facts but who wants to listen to or work for a co(k like this guy?

Adams was the well liked teacher who was a bit too soft, couldn''t control the class and accepted mediocrity. Was happy to be in a job, asked the students nicely a lot to focus but ultimately was just too friendly with them and brought himself down to their level

Neil is that kind of knowledgeable, confident, nice but demanding teacher who you just want to impress and for some strange reason don''t want to see get mad. The sort of teacher who doesn''t need to ask for your attention or 100% effort, you just give it to him because you don''t want to let him down.

That''s the kind of vibe he gives off and it''s why I''m so confident he''ll be a success. He just has that aura about him

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]The reporters almost seem like they''re sucking up to him a bit. Asking him questions they think he''d be able to give an easy, positive answer to and he answered every question on the level, showed them some respect and exuded his passion and determination to do well for NCFC without gushing or acting like the job is too big for him.

This guy is a natural leader if nothing else, he naturally commands respect and is just the sort of person you''d want to impress if you were a player. He''s not a disciplinarian arse like Roeder, if I can make a comparison to teachers at school

Roeder was the stupidly strict horrible, boring teacher who every student loathed. Yes he knew his facts but who wants to listen to or work for a co(k like this guy?

Adams was the well liked teacher who was a bit too soft, couldn''t control the class and accepted mediocrity. Was happy to be in a job, asked the students nicely a lot to focus but ultimately was just too friendly with them and brought himself down to their level

Neil is that kind of knowledgeable, confident, nice but demanding teacher who you just want to impress and for some strange reason don''t want to see get mad. The sort of teacher who doesn''t need to ask for your attention or 100% effort, you just give it to him because you don''t want to let him down.

That''s the kind of vibe he gives off and it''s why I''m so confident he''ll be a success. He just has that aura about him[/quote]

Your bang on. I don''t know if you saw the coverage of the accies players leaving the stadium after Alex told them he was leaving. Big hard defenders were in tears. I also don''t know if you''ve seen the letter on twitter that an eight year old boy wrote to him to say thank you.

Its things like that that let you know all that you need to know about him.

Thanks for the link. Very impressed with this guy, I know we won and he''s fielding nice easy questions, but I just love his non political, no bullsh%t style of responding.

So pleased when he praised Bournemouth, but quickly said he was interested in Norwich.

Hope he enjoyed the day.

And SB is supposed to know who he is, if he didn''t know who NA was, who worked at the same club and won the FA Youth Cup, then what chance AN?

Darth Catbeard wrote the following post at 10/01/2015 8:15 PM:The reporters almost seem like they''re sucking up to him a bit. Asking him questions they think he''d be able to give an easy, positive answer to and he answered every question on the level, showed them some respect and exuded his passion and determination to do well for NCFC without gushing or acting like the job is too big for him.

This guy is a natural leader if nothing else, he naturally commands respect and is just the sort of person you''d want to impress if you were a player. He''s not a disciplinarian ** like Roeder, if I can make a comparison to teachers at school

That''s the kind of vibe he gives off and it''s why I''m so confident he''ll be a success. He just has that aura about him

-------------------------

Good analysis, the jury is still out as it''s early days though

It''s hard to not get excited from the way he talks in his interviews. Carries himself really well and has a strict and set idea of exactly what he wants.

With regards to bassong I think he''s a quality player and one more than good enough to be involved in our squad despite what''s happened. Hopefully he will give him and elliot bennett a fresh start as well as seeing VOO in the side.

yeah agree with that TGWOT, it makes a nice change from Adams babbling on about how we should be beating every team in the league...but don''t.

because doesn''t he come back at the end of the season if st etienne don''t want him. Basically, it''s not a subject that needs any attention atm if this is the case.

What''s with the school desk AN is sitting behind? He must have felt like a right plum sitting there like he was back in English class while the journos all stood around him.  If Bournemouth go up, will we see Mourinho, Pellegrini sitting there awkwardly?