Sign in to follow this  
TheBoy7

Fantastic Result

...however, was this Phelen''s tactics or Alex Neils? Just a question I''m throwing out there.

And before the trolls shout out, I''m fully behind Alex Neil :)

Forgive me for quoting my original question, but from what I''ve heard, this question hasn''t been answered (well at least attempted to be answered!!)!

Listening to Neil''s interview it was all down to Mike and Gary. UNTIL the sending off,and then he said it was a new game and so he got involved.

That''s the way I saw it. As soon as the sending off happened and Alex came down, they reorganised. A new shape was formed, mostly counter attacking, and it worked. Credit.

I have seen the posting times. Have you tried reading the responses in the other thread? You''ve even posted in that thread. Check the times of the answers and then the time of your comment about the faithful not responding

Why do you feel the need for people to respond to your thread when there were answers in the other thread?

Also, the other thread is the title of your question, which makes people more likely to read it. ''Fantastic result'' is likely to sink like a stone.

Great result, would of been more than happy with a draw after Howsons red card but THERE WAS FIGHT AND SPIRIT in the team and the reward came. The players looked very much UNITED after that second goal when they''re facing tge crowd! AVV ITT auto''s here we come!

There''s some on Twitter H.

Good Jerome goal outside of the box curled into the top right (goalkeeper got a hand to it). Howson red was no even a foul, good strong tackle. Turner''s was handball (and he knew it, looked as guilty as sin).

Ta. Why I didn''t look there in the first place.The ref was at a bad angle to see it properly. It should be rescinded.Jerome''s goal fantastic strike. Well done Brad for the dummy run.First goal does deserve one of these[:$]

[quote user="TheBoy7"]Any particular reason why? Lack of explanation fails you...[/quote]

The fact that you have time to post repeatedly for an answer, suggests I don''t need to tell you why.