Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Insanely good start!

Overcoming animosity like you wouldn''t believe!

Just imagine being on that team coach on the way back from Bournemouth yesterday. It must foster togetherness in the team in a huge way.

Alex Neil coming down from the directors box. PURE CLASS.

Regardless of whether he had an influence it was just the classy thing to do. So much deselect for that move.

It wasn''t a red and that animosity will lead to better togetherness.

Yesterday was a statement and a nightmare scenario for the moaners on here. Like I said before the game. Back to your holes, peasants! Take your euro nobodies and shove em in Ipswich

What you need to remember Buh is that it was the "moaners" that wanted Neil Adams removed because they knew things would get better with him gone , while the likes of your goodself would have been on here today after another crushing defeat at Bournemouth telling us how Adams would come good next season and just give it time .

Mug, you should be hiding under a rock right now you wheat munching canary calling 400 year old man.

Spot on, PO. There is a reference to ''insanity'' in the thread title.But what was ''insane'' was the attitude of the diehard , head in the sand brigade you refer to ,who pleaded for Adams to be given more time when it was blindingly obvious that it really was not working.But no. If , on Friday night, Alex Neil had written his ideal wish list script for his first game as NCFC manager, it would surely have looked pretty much like what actually happened. Maybe without the sloppy first goal and Jonny Howson''s red card, in fairness !It''s been said before ,but why not again...ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.

What was really insane was the mugs that wanted Warnock or some no mark from Europe that can''t even speak English that slated Alex Neil.

Hell of a lot of quiet on this board this morning in the light of victory. Lot of ashamed people

There is always going to be trepidation when a relatively unknown (in English campionship+ level) manager comes in however you can only judge on results...

He has came in with a 55% win ratio with Accies. Took them from second or third bottom in league one to third in the SPL within 70 games. Beating Celtic at Parkhead along the way. And putting 9 past rivals Motherwell over two games... All without conceding a goal.... Something like 6 goals conceded at home all season so far I belive.

All this with a tiny squad and no budget... Playing good, confident and "we fear nobody" attractive and effective football.

I am very excited and have high hopes (and expectations) for the remainder of season...

I thought the same, regardless if Neil is the right man of not, his first move was a real masterstroke, to appear on the touchline immediately after the sending off would have sent a ''we''re in this together, all hands on deck" type message to the players, good start in my opinion

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Great start. Quick, let''s get carried away.[/quote]What Lincoln really meant to say;"First time I have managed to get on the Pink ''Un  and I would just like to say well done City, the players, Mike, Gary, Alex and the fans for a brilliant effort yesterday. Truly brilliant result against adversity, which means we still are in the chase for the automatics.As I say well done everyone. LC."   [:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="lincoln canary"]Great start. Quick, let''s get carried away.[/quote]What Lincoln really meant to say;"First time I have managed to get on the Pink ''Un  and I would just like to say well done City, the players, Mike, Gary, Alex and the fans for a brilliant effort yesterday. Truly brilliant result against adversity, which means we still are in the chase for the automatics.As I say well done everyone. LC."   [:D][/quote]

Thank you.

Lincoln must be a s4ithole because you about as happy as droopy calling canary call

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

No I''m not lying, it''s my opinion.[/quote]Yes but, Lincoln, you are overlooking the unfortunate fact that , for a hardcore group of posters on here , mainly those for whom their 20k + post count supposedly gives them a degree of expertise on this matter,  no-one is to come on this forum offering an ''opinion''.Well, at least, not unless this ''opinion'' is broadly the same as theirs''.

I wanna go home! I Wana go hoooooome!

Lincolns a S-IThOLE!!!

I Wana go home!

Eh?
I''m nowhere near 20,000 posts, am i? Less than 5,000 in 8 years I think. Approx 1 and a half posts a day.
And alot of my posts could be classed as ''half-posts'' =)

Just clear this up for me. Has there been a recent nuclear attack on Lincoln or is it really that s4it Judas McJudason?

Buh is just a playground bully, I much prefer Herman''s humorous response to Lincoln Canary.

[quote user="STFU"]Buh is just a playground bully, I much prefer Herman''s humorous response to Lincoln Canary.[/quote]Buh isnt a playground bully he is a fool in fool''s clothing who wet his pants when his beloved Neelio looked like being sacked and the shrine he built in his honour is a now a folly to Buh''s ignorance.I find it quite amusing that he reappeared lauding Alex Neil and the players having spent weeks acting as though anyone who spoke ill of his teenage crush. Neelio, was a heretic.Buh, you embarrass your family, you would embarrass your friends if you had any (which is quite improbable) but most of all you embarrass yourself..I wont be answering your infantile posts - so consider yourself crushed....again!