Sign in to follow this  
super dave

grabban back to Bournemouth

Just seen in the sun that Neil has refused to send grabban back to Bournemouth on loan.

Must want to give everyone a clean slate I guess.

Good decision I think.

Where did the story even come from in the first place?

What has Grabban scored, is it 8 goals?

He may be experiencing a dip in form, but he still has a part to play, as previously said, it would be madness to loan him out.

Not a chance. Why would we help Bournemouth out unless they are sending us Callum Wilson in return. The weekends result means we are now in direct competition with them for that top spot, no joke.

If we''d have lost that, 14 points may have seemed a bridge too far, but 8 points can be caught in the space of a week some weeks. It''s easy to see how that can happen as well.

If true, then I bet he wishes all decisions were so easy to make. Next one though could be tough, Russell Martin at Right Back or Centre Half?.........

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Or on the bench when we get a better RB in![/quote]I''ve come to the conclusion there is no such thing as a stupid opinion just stupid people.

Stupid is as stupid does so I''m guessing that would be in your stupid opinion then Nexus.

I''ll take it from your comment that you are a fan of Russell am I a full back or centre half Martin, well guess what, I''m not as I think he has limited ability and there are better out there and if we found one he would therefore be on the bench, not sure what is stupid about that, although I''m sure you''ll enlighten me.

Does that make me stupid, no, just means I have a different opinion to you my friend