Sign in to follow this  
Bill

c'mon you binners

I shall be rooting for those fine fellows down the A140 tonightSome might consider them to be nothing more thieving shysters in the arss end of nowhere, but that simple view would overlook the romance of the cupPlucky little clubs pitting their wits against much finer clubs is what it is all aboutTonight livestock will go unfed, fields will remain untilled* and around 15,000 seats at poorman road will (for the first time in many a long month) feel the weight of a rustic backside, as these gallant underdogs give it their bestAnd who knows, Southampton might just succumb to that heady mix of farmyard manure and jellied eels, coupled with the deathly silence that is poorman road''Hooray for the binners'' says I !

* not ploughed, rather than the avoidance of the attentions of a retired pc

Buh wrote the following post at 14/01/2015 12:55 PM:

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit

That''s very unpleasant especially at 12.55pm.

Has I am well aware that he was being ironic. I was making the observation that I always want Piswich to lose so go and do one, that''s a good chap.

Crafty,

You said, "I don''t care who the scum play I always want their opponents to give them a thorough thrashing."

And I wholeheartedly agree, buit then again, the more tough games they have to play surely the better it is for us, isn''t it? So on this ocassion I''m neutral about it.

I think it''s a conundrum ,,,, I hate the scum and think Ebola is too good for them , but , extra games , injuries , bookings , then the despair when they do get knocked out in a higher round ,,, could be instrumental in their undoubted demise ,,, ok maybe extra time , a couple of serious injuries, two reds ,,, lose 14 - 15 on pens , leaving all shattered and demoralised would do .

Whilst I agree with the sentiments of Crafty as my hatred of the Scum holds no bounds I must however say that on this occasion a victory tonight after extra time and penalties could be followed with a draw at home to Palarse and a further replay again going to extra time and penalties which surely would take its toll on their squad for future league fixtures.

Made me laugh, anyway.
To be honest, I wouldn''t mind the Scummers getting a little cup run, it puts more miles in their legs and increases the chances of injuries to "key players".

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]There are many outcomes that I would enjoy from this game, but none involve the scummers winning.[/quote]outcomes ?yo, hit me with that groovy hip jive daddio

It''s not a particularly nic elittle town but we must learn to like them as we are so superior in every way we belittle ourselves by wasting our time taking the Mickey